Friday, August 24, 2012

Black, White, and Cranberry


Here are some more old photos for you! I wore this for a chilly dinner out with the family. It has been so hot all week it is weird to see these photos with long sleeves and a coat! Summer is so fickle.















Here is the picture of my first practice wedding cake! It is extremely simple, but I think it turned out all right for my first try. I need a lot more practice and I only have a month to do it!




Happy weekending everyone! I will be having a sleepover with three of my favorite girls who walked in my wedding. I don't have anything planned yet, but I'm excited to catch up and hang out!
God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 116:1-2
I love the LORD because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!




Wearing:
Jacket- Thrifted
Cardigan- Target
Necklace- Charlotte Russe
Jeans- Thrifted, Old Navy
Shoes- Borrowed from my sister
Bag- Vintage Coach

7 comments:

Always Maylee said...

Your jacket is so cute. And that cake is just amazing!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

The cake turned out great!!

I love that jacket - it is darling!

Ali Hval said...

That cake looks so good! You're gonna make such a beautiful cake if you're starting from there... wow! <3

I love this outfit. That red looks great against the gold necklace and all the black and white. It's so classy! :D

Maria Flicka said...


You look adorable in your outfit! Love your necklace! The cake looks really amazing You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




Midwest Muse said...

What a beautiful cake! You got skill! This blazer is so pretty and I love the necklace (or collar). Our weather is exactly the same, never consistent.

Head to Toe Chic said...

That cake is gorgeous and I love your coat!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh wow, that cake is quite impressive and lovely! I adore baking but doing all the fancy schmancy decorating is definitely an area I need to improve.

Cranberry is such a pretty color on you Katie. It's so hard to believe fall is sneaking up on us so quickly. A coat already?! Quite gorgeous, but I definitely don't think I'm ready for forego sundresses yet :)