Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vintage





















I got to spend some of my weekend at home and the last couple of days with my sweet nephews. It had been so long since I'd seen them and they have changed so much! Both of them can talk up a storm now which is hilarious and wonderful :)
Also, please read this. You will probably cry.

That is all for tonight. Hope you're having a great week!
God Bless,
KJA


Galatians 3:28
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.



Wearing:
Hat- Vintage, Uptown Flea Market
Dress- Vintage, from a friend
Shos- Vintage, Y's Buys
Bag- Vintage, GSI Thrift
Collar Necklace- Charlotte Russe

3 comments:

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Oh those shoes are just adorable!!

Ali Hval said...

It's like you've stepped out of an old black and white movie--I love it! That hat is just too fun, and it brings your outfit together by matching those shoes.

Anonymous said...

Another charming hat :) And I'm off to read your link up...hoping I don't smear mascara too much.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com