Saturday, March 26, 2011

You Like an Exhorbitant Amount of Photos, Right?

The day isn't over, but already Sean and I have had quite a bit of excitement (compared to a normal Saturday anyway...). We made a wonderful breakfast (at 11:30 am) of omlettes with the works. It was delicious! Then we got dressed and went shopping for baby clothes! A friend of Sean's had a little baby girl-so we scoured the mall for something to buy the litte cutie. We ended up with a bunch of fun onesies in shades of purple and cupcakes :)-bought at Macy's of course! Then we went to the cookie place in the mall (naughty us...) and got some filled cookies for a treat! I was actually talking to my beautiful mama at the time we bought them, so Sean picked out some amazing m&m cookies!! mmmmm....:)

The weather is being really crazy, if you can see in the pictures there are flurries of snow coming down and it's very dark outside. It's also cold and windy! I'm not complaining though. I actually was kind of sad when the weather warmed up because I have so many winter outfit ideas that I haven't gotten a chance to wear yet!! haha, that's probably a terrible reason for not wanting spring, isn't it?

Later today Sean and I are going to see the little baby girl-I'm so excited! Who doesn't love babies?

I love days off :D
God Bless!
KJA


Philippians 1:3-4
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy




















































Wearing:
Earrings-hand me down
Ring-Pier 1
Scarf-Free from school
Cardigan-Thrifted
Romper-Thrifted, Ragstock
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target

No comments: