Thursday, March 31, 2011

Riddle Me This:

How does one get bird poop out of a 60 year old wool sweater that belonged to her grandmother? Sigh.....What a 'crappy' day, har har. I went to take pictures in the park where I've gone a few times. It was so much different without the snow. There were branches sticking up everywhere so it was very hard to walk. I took some pictures, and then after the last one I noticed that there was something on my arm-A stupid bird had gotten me while I was standing under a tree!! :P It wouldn't be so upsetting if it hadn't ruined my grandmother's sweater. I've been waiting to wear this sweater since last summer when I got it. I didn't know how to style it up, and it had a few tiny holes in it, but it was still wearable. I finally take it out of the house and look what happens! Maybe it can be dry cleaned...

The weather sure is doing crazy things-I'm glad I took pictures when I did because as soon as I was done a little freezing rain started up. brrr! Now I'm just putting off doing the dishes as long as possible. They're kind of never-ending.
Hope your day is filled with clean shirts and sun-the opposite of my day! :)
God Bless,
KJA


Psalm 83:3
Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.



Siiiiiiiigh...







































Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Sweater-Vintage, my grandmother's
Skirt-Vintage, my grandmother's
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your outfit is SUPER super cute.
Oh my goodness. Yesterday was totally the day for nasty things to fall from the sky and hit people. I was standing there talking to this boy when I saw this huuuuuge stream of pigeon poo fall from the sky and miss him by like a centimeter. A centimenter, no joke.
Then, later, I was walking home, thinking about that incident and how nasty it would have been if the poop had gone splat on his head, when all of a sudden I feel something wet hit my hand.
I looked down and it wasn't bird poop. It was worse. It was unmistakably HUMAN SALIVA. I looked up at the balcony I'd just passed under and yep, sure enough: teenage boys.
Ugh. the nerve.

I really hope you figure out how to clean your sweater!