Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let's Find a Park

After church Sean and I went to find a park to take pictures in. It's a park that's part of a butterfly house that we want to go to someday. It was gorgeous! The wintry trees and snow make a perfect background for pictures. I actually might try bringing my tripod out there sometime to take pictures from now on! I'm just enjoying the day off today. I could have picked up a couple of shifts of work, but my feet need the rest. It's back to work tomorrow though and for most of the week! I'm posting a lot of pictures today, but the scenery was so pretty I couldn't resist :)
Enjoy your Sunday!
God Bless,
KJA


Proverbs 23:4-5
4 Do not wear yourself out to get rich;
do not trust your own cleverness.
5 Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone,
for they will surely sprout wings
and fly off to the sky like an eagle.









































Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Sweater-Thrifted
Dress-Walmart
Tights-DKNY from TJ Maxx
Shoes-Target
Coat-Old Navy
Bag-Maurices, a gift from my lovely sister

No comments: