Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Cold Sun

We finally had some sun today! That meant I could go outside to take some pictures, even though it was very cold! :) My 'running errands' attire seems to consist of skinny jeans, blazer, and a scarf-is there an easier outfit to throw on than that? I have a bunch of errands to do this afternoon, but thought I would blog first so I could make sure to get that checked off the list!

I wish I could have taken pictures a couple of days ago after I had my makeup consultation at Macy's-I tried out some clinique products, which was a terrible idea because now I want to buy them and there is no way I can afford expensive makeup! haha. Oh well, it was fun playing with it and I really liked all the of the things the woman tried on me! Especially the foundation-it actually gave me color and I didn't look like I was pale as a ghost like I usually do.

I've worked nights the past week and I have one more late night tonight that someone asked me to work. I don't really like it because I am alone all day long while Sean is at work and then just when he is about to get home I have to go into work! But I have this weekend off, so we'll get to spend some time together then :)

I also just found out that I get to meet with my beautiful friend Sarah today for a little while-I wish all of my friends lived closer so I could see them more often-I feel like I lose touch with so many of them because of my communication skills :P or lack therof.

Hope you have a sunny day lovelies!
God Bless,
KJA


Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.


























Wearing:
Scarf-Vintage
Earrings-Street vendor in Ortonville-Yay Cornfest!
Sweater-Walmart
Jacket-Hand me down
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Boots-Walmart

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Those pictures are cay-uuute.
I love your boots with your jeggings.
I miss you girl! I think of you all the time!

Sarah Mae said...

It was SO nice seeing you today, Katie. I love you!