Sunday, March 13, 2011

These are my Sunday Shoes

I asked Sean this morning if he was aware when he married me that I was a grandma. Well, not a real grandma, but I sort of dress like one. I realize that the vintage dress, scarf, and orthopedic socks scream 70 year old lady, but I don't care. Sean did nix me wearing my pearl earrings this morning however ;)haha, that may have pushed my look over the edge.

I literally just got a call from my sister who's going to be passing through town today!! I'm so excited to see her! I love surprises like that :)

Not much to say otherwise. Sean and I have been lazies today, using daylight savings time as an excuse to take a ridiculously long nap earlier...neither of us have really been sleeping all that well so a nap was definitely in order! That and we were full on yummy carbs after going out for breakfast at the Cracker Barrell with Sean's parents...mmmmm!! Tomorrow I will be hanging with one of my best friends who will be visiting, I'm not sure that I will have time to blog, but she has some serious photography skills so I may get her to snap a few shots of me!

Hope you all have a great Sunday afternoon!
God Bless,
KJA

Romans 8:31-32
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?



























Wearing:
Earrings-Gifted to me by my lovely sister :)
Scarf-Given to me by Sean's mama :)
Dress-Thrifted, vintage
Tights-Walmart
Socks-Flea market
Shoes-Target

2 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

Great colors! I think this is my favorite outfit of yours so far!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Goodwill Huntingg’s Shopping Guides: Cleveland Free Press
Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
My Vintage Handbag Line

Rachelle said...

You look great! You can really tell when someone is behind the camera and when you're using a tripod! Don't get me wrong, all of your pictures look good but when Sean takes them they're a little bit better. But I rather like your awkward stories of having to take pictures of yourself in front of your neighbors.