Friday, March 11, 2011

It's An Outstanding Day at Macy's!

That's what we're supposed to say when we answer the phones at Macy's. I always forget...I can neither confirm or deny the fact that I may or may not forget to say that on purpose...

I've been working 4-5.5 hours per day this week, but tonight I have to work an 8 hour shift until closing. I'm pretty nervous I'm going to pass out by the end of the night. Not to mention it's my first time closing and no one has told me how to do any of that yet. At least I don't work for the next few days so I will get a little rest!

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend to you all!
God Bless,
KJA

Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.








Wearing:
Cardigan Clip-Vintage
Cardigan-Alco
Blouse-Shopko
Pants-Target
Shoes-Payless

No comments: