Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's a Little Much...

It was much colder today than yesterday. It's funny how in SD you can dress for both winter and spring in the span of a few days. That's why I never put away any seasonal clothing in storage like some others-You need warm and cool clothing for any given day of the year! I have to say this jacket is so nice and warm though-and paired with my thick knit sweater the only thing got chilly was my hands! To some extent I look at this outfit and think it's just a little bit much. I started with a dress, and then piled on a sweater, blazer, tights, glasses, a hat...whew! But when the high for the day is 0 degrees I really don't think I can pile on too much-I need to keep warm! :)

I long to go out and take a picture taking adventure, but I'm just not sure it's good for my camera to take it out in this bitter cold-the manual said that it shouldn't be out under 32 degrees and it's well under that.
Hope you're staying warm wherever you are!
God Bless,
KJA


1 John 1:5-7
This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.


















Wearing:
Hat-Gifted
Sunglasses-Walmart
Blazer-Thrifted, $1
Sweater-Thrifted, $1
Dress-Thrifted, $0.60
Tights-DKNY from TJ Maxx
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Oh no! Not too much! It's just perfect (said the girl who always adds one more thing before heading out the door!) I do love the entire look, it's both toasty warm appearing and completely stylish!