Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Drive

Just a quick post before I drive the hour to campus today for a meeting about my residency program. I have a meeting, some errands to run, and at least one friend to see while I'm there :)
This is the comfiest outfit I could muster for the drive and I'm hoping it's still professional enough for the meeting. I took these pictures early before I fixed my hair...so mom, don't worry :) I didn't wear it out of the house like this ;) haha!

God Bless your Wednesday!
KJA


Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
















Wearing:
Earrings-Gifted to me by my lovely sister
Scarf-Lifelight music festival
Dress-Macy's
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target

No comments: