Thursday, March 3, 2011

Third Time's the Charm

I tried so many times to take my pictures today, but finally just ended up waiting until Sean got home from work so he could take some of me. I'm glad I did! Pictures turn out so much better with an actual person behind the camera. And now that it's staying light outside a little later I may have Sean take my pics more often during the week (shhhh..don't tell him!) Earlier today I had on a completely different outfit. I went out around 1 o'clock to take pictures and then there were a bunch of people outside so I went back in the house and waited a little bit. Then when I went out again I snapped a few, but when I looked at them they were just terrible. The light was super harsh and the outfit looked horrible. I went to change into a different outfit but when I tried to go take pictures again there was this huge white van parked right outside and there were people working and loading things all afternoon. The van had finally left by the time Sean got home. So, third time was the charm and Sean got to take my pics! Lucky him ;)

This was a very comfy outfit to wear all day. I love oversized blazers and this vintage thrifted piece is just perfect. I decided to throw in a little sparkle with this cute scarf my sister got me for my birthday! What a great way to add a few sequins to your outfit-Thanks sis! I love having sisters who buy me accessories :):D haha!

I kind of realized today how awful it will be someday to have a full time job where I have to work more than a few times a week. I've had pretty much the entire week off. I work the next two days and I am just dreading it. I know everyone hates work, but I'm just a complete baby about it. I like being home. I like just being by myself, I'm an introvert.
I think this insane introvert in me is what makes a lot of my relationships difficult. I stay in touch with my family, but when it comes to those outside of my family I just don't make enough effort to stay in contact with them. I love my friends and wish I could see them more often, but we all live in different places and are at various stages in our lives. It makes communication something that takes a very conscious effort and even with the help of facebook it can be quite the challenge for me. I hope my friends know that it isn't for lack of thinking about them. I pray for my friends and think about them often. Please tell me I'm not the only one with this communication problem!

I probably won't be blogging tomorrow as I will be at work most of the day. Have a happy Thursday night!
God Bless,
KJA


Romans 12:10
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.





























Wearing:
Pink Scarf-Thrifted, Ragstock
Silver Scarf-Gifted by my lovely sister
Blazer-Vintage, Thrifted, $1!
Top-Walmart
Jeans-JC Penny
Socks-Dollar Store
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

I love the bits of pink, and the oversized blazer is so fun!
it's great you've got a photographer to rely on!

Chic on the Cheap