Saturday, March 19, 2011

This is What Happens During Man's Weekend

I get locked up in my room while the boys play games and pig out on cheesy puffs (or 'poofs' as the guys call them...).
I thought I'd experiment with some of the night settings on my camera during my time of solitude :)

I didn't take normal outfit photos today because I worked a huge shift, but basically I just wore another black outfit, shocking I know! It's almost 10 oclock and I still haven't eaten supper. Well, technically I had some pistachios when I got home from work, but I'm not sure that counts.

I will try to convince Sean to go somewhere fun for pics tomorrow, hopefully it will be a nice day, although I believe the weather is changing to cold again! Oh SD, how fickle you are.

Love you lovelies! Happy Saturday night :)
KJA


Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
























No comments: