Thursday, March 10, 2011

All Black...almost...

I decided to blog quickly before work. I was really excited about this outfit for work! I found this sweater dress while doing recovery in the clothing section...naughty me...It was on sale for 3 dollars and then I got my employee discount!! Now how can you go wrong with that? I bought another style of dress in black too and with my discounts I got both dresses for 5 dollars. I was pretty proud of myself, especially considering that sweater dresses are the most comfortable thing ever. I like that we can at least accessorize our outfits with scarves and such, although I'm not sure where my nametag is going to go....ooops!

Hope you all have a great Thursday, I'm off to work! :D
God Bless,
KJA

1 Peter 2:15
For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.









Wearing:
Earrings-Gifted to me by my parents :)
Scarf-vintage
Dress-Macy's
Boots-Walmart

No comments: