Saturday, November 6, 2010

What a loverly day for a picnic!

Psalm 63:5
I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.


I knew that the temperature was supposed to be a little higher today, so Sean and I planned a picnic for today! My wonderful friend Laura gave me a fun little picnic bag for my bridal shower months ago and I finally got the opportunity to use it! It is wonderful-it opens up to have a little space with plates, silverware, fun glasses, napkins, and the most adorable mini cutting board! It is all just darling.
We made some pasta, had some fancy crackers and chocolate-and even some sparkling Italian Soda too!! It was bliss. It did end up getting a little chilly, but other than that it was perfect. There wasn't much wind and we were sitting in the grass surrounded by tons of pretty leaves and such, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! I made sure to bundle up though so I wouldn't get too chilly :) Hence the tights and socks and the softest scarf I own.
Praise God for a lovely day :D




Pinkies up! We're the height of etiquette don't you know ;);)






My hubby is soooo handsome!!



These were the adorable crackers that we had. They were just so cute I had to take a picture even though Sean thought I was silly :) teehee. They were just tiny and adorable and delicious too!







































Now we're off to the laundry mat to wash some of our big blankets-as I don't think our washer can handle that. We were going to go to Watertown this weekend-but then we heard the flu was going around there so we decided to stay home!! Hope it doesn't spread to here...
Hope you all have a blessed weekend-and stay well!
KJA


Wearing:
Earrings- Forever 21
Scarf-Target, gifted
Cardigan-Thrifted
Dress- JC Penny
Socks- Thrifted
Shoes- Payless

1 comment:

Louise said...

I love pink and grey together! You look so cute and happy.