Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend in Review :D

This will be a combined post as I try to play catch up from this fabulous weekend filled with family and I lot of 'I love you's!' from the nephew :D:D

Friday night I got to see the little (not so little anymore though...) girls that I used to baby sit as they were in a play! One of them had a main role and she was faaaantastic! I so enjoyed watching them both perform and do such a great job! Especially since I love theater myself :D
Saturday was spent seeing one of my best friends and hanging out with family all day long :) I ADORE my nephews. The oldest one (who isn't even two yet) is just starting to talk and repeat everything. I love hearing him say "I love you!" and then run into your arms to give you a big hug-he is such a sweet little boy! We were entertained all weekend by his singing and dancing and just being a happy little guy. My newborn nephew is just a doll too. He has the most precious little face and I could have held on to him all day long :) Blessings blessings blessings! It's just crazy to think of all the great things God has given us to bring joy and happiness in our lives. We just have to dwell on those things, and not on the things in our life that we think need to bring us down. It's so easy to let stress and money troubles and such invade your mind, pulling you away from what should be happy times in your life. But one look at my nephew made me forget all of that and see such joy and happiness through his carefree eyes! I loved it :D

I hope you all had a great weekend!
God Bless,
KJA


Ephesians 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.




This is my comfy Saturday outfit. It was perfect for playing on the floor with my nephew and keeping warm in our chilly house! Cozy cozy cozy! ps: Do you love my old room? Ya I know all the kitty posters are pretty bomb. And the Newsboys? Can there be a better band-I think not!






Wearing:
Scarf-Vintage, from my grandmother's house
Top-hand me down from my sister
Jeans- JC Penny



This was the Sunday church potluck outfit :) Very comfy and warm for the chilly ice we had outside!






Wearing:
Sweater-Vintage, one of my uncle's I think? Found it at my grandmother's house :)
Scarf-Vintage, ragstock thrifted
Belt- Flea market
Dress-Vintage, was my grandmother's
Tights- Walmart
Shoes- Payless



This is what I wore to class today- Again, the weather is being crazy outside so cozy was the order of the day! I have nowhere to set my camera because everything is wet and covered with snow! boooo....so I brought a kitchen towel outside to set my camera on and it didn't get the best photos...but oh well! My hubby just told me that this whole time he has a tripod in his room at home. I was like "you had a tripod this whole time and you have been letting me take the crappiest pics ever??" hahahaha So we're definitely getting the tripod this weekend and I am sooo excited!






Wearing:
Sweater-Hand me down from my sister
Dress- Walmart
Tights- Gifted from my other sister :) I love these! Sooo warm :D
Shoes- Thrifted

1 comment:

Morgan Jordan said...

Thanks for the comment! Love that orange scarf. :)

www.stylocrat.blogspot.com