Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Inspiration

Ok...So I definitely derived major inspiration today from Sydney of The Daybook. I never know what I'm going to wear from day to day because I change my mind so frequently, so I try to find inspiration in the morning before I get dressed. I've been following Sydney's blog for a while and just loved her look today! I copied everything from the man sweater, scarf, cuffed jeans, belt-even hair! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right? Anyways, you should check out her blog because it's hilarious and she's so beautiful!

I felt so warm and cozy all day. What a perfect fall day it is! Sunny with just a hint of breeze-and not too cold! Which is surprising for November in SD!

I haven't been posting the last few days because I've been busy working with my wedding photos that I finally got back! It was pretty exciting and I've been organizing and putting them online so my family can see them all, so I neglected blogging for a bit :)

Hope you're all having a great week!
God Bless
KJA


John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.































Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Cardigan-Thrifted
Belt- Thrifted
Pants- hand me downs-NY and Co.
Socks- Dollar Store
Shoes- Target