Sunday, November 7, 2010

Love

Today in church our message was a lot about love. It was a great message and I wish I could write here all of the words that I heard today that touched my heart. Our pastor handed out daisies and at one point in the message talked about a game people play by pulling out petals and saying "he loves me, he loves me not" He talked about how a lot of times in our daily lives we play that game with God, even if we don't mean to. We think that the things we do can earn or push away God's love, when in reality love has nothing to do with the good or bad things we have done in our lives. It's all about who God is, and God IS love. We don't do anything to earn it and we certainly can't do anything to get rid of it-God loves us-every one of us- no matter what because it is the center of who He is. Our pastor had us pluck our daisies down to the last petal to remind us that there is no 'He loves me not' with God because it doesn't exist with Him. He just loves us. This is sounding redundant, but I just want to make sure none of you ever forget that :) Even if you don't believe in God, He still loves you :D

Psalm 13:5
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.




This was me trying to do something creative with the petals by putting them in my hair...Sean thought he'd take some pictures and it turned out rather silly ;)haha





Here is what I wore to church :)








































Sean did something wonderful for me today after church. He had me get my shoes and sweater on and told me we were going somewhere. Then we walked out our front door and around the block to our back door where we went in the house. He ran around to the other side of the counter in the kitchen and put on a hat and started talking in an accent and calling himself Sven! hahaha....he then asked if I would like something to drink and made me up a fancy Italian soda. We then sat at our table and read the Bible together while we drank our fancy soda's :):) Then we went out the back door, and walked around the house back home :D:D hahaha!!!!! It was the best thing ever! I love that man...seriously, who thinks of stuff like that? Pretty sure I have the best hubby ever :)

Love you all and have a great Sunday!
KJA



Wearing:
Dress- Grandmother's
Sweater- Alco
Shoes- New Beginnings Bridal shop
Scarf- Made by an old lady who brought them to the school and gave them out to everybody :)
Belt- Vintage, thrifted

No comments: