Friday, November 26, 2010

Mish Mash

Well hello! I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving day :)
I found it was kind of fun to have two Thanksgivings with my family and Sean's :) It was interesting to see their family's traditions and foods that they eat compared to my family :) They are a ham family and we are a turkey family! hahaha, it was fun!
I opted for the most comfortable outfit (of course!) and pulled my pink checked shirt and one of Sean's sweaters. These photos were taken today though because Sean and I got back too late to take them last night...it was funny-when I put them back on today I noticed they smelled a lot like food...hmmmm....? haha!

I am very excited for tomorrow! Sean and I are going to look at a couple different apartments (hopefully the one we are going to live in!). I am so excited that we are going to be moving within the next month and a half because then Sean won't have to commute and he will have two hours of his day back. And we'll save on gas, car expenses, stress, etc! It will be such a blessing and I am praying the move works out!
After we look at apartments we are going to Olive Garden (we still have a gift card from our wedding to go there) and then we're going to see Tangled!! It is the new Disney Princess movie about Rapunzel and I am super excited. It looks hilarious.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
God Bless,
KJA


1 Thessalonians 5:18
give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.





















Wearing:
Sweater-Express (Sean's)
Button Up-Dollar General (80 cents)
Jeans-JC Penny
Jacket-Hand me down

No comments: