Saturday, November 13, 2010

All the pretty horses

Ok, so I know this is a lot of pictures...but just have fun looking at the pretty horses, ok? I got to go to my sister's house today and we went to her church to have a baby shower for my new precious nephew :)
It was a fun day! I was my older nephew's little buddy all day. He wanted to take my hand and show me everything and sing to me and have me read to him-it was the best!! I don't think he had ever seen anyone wear tights before, and so he kept rubbing my legs and picking at them, haha! It was darling. I love those little guys sooooo much. And they are the cutest EVER. And no, I'm not biased-those children could do gerber ads.
Then I went to good old walmart with my mom and we walked around and shopped and talked for hours. Saw a few friends there that we stopped and talked to and whatnot.
I am super excited because I finally bought some colored pairs of tights!!! I've wanted some forever, but never found any around here and never wanted to order them. I've been wearing out my tights lately and with winter around the corner I needed some!!
The hubs stayed home today and cleaned up the kitchen for me :) What a sweetie. So now he's earned some video game time :) That's a fair trade off right?

Ps: This is the most comfortable outfit ever. Most of it is vintage, which is the best part. Another awesome thing is that these shorts are a two piece suit. There's totally a matching sailor jacket that I plan on wearing as soon as I fix the button on it :):)
I'm six.

Love you all and God Bless!

1 Corinthians 1:30-31
It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”












































Thanks mama for taking my pictures :)

Wearng:
Earrings-Forever 21
Coat- vintage, it was my great grandmother's
Cardi-Target
Blouse-vintage, thrifted
Shorts-vintage, rummage sale
Tights- Walmart
Shoes- Thrifted, Savers
Belt- Flea market, thrifted

1 comment:

Unknown said...

horrrssseessss! LOVE! your outfit is a.ma.zing. love this post :)

xoxo