Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Purple

Well, Sean seems to have my computer working as of now...we'll see how long it lasts!
I don't seem to have a very difficult semester as far as classes go, but it must still me taking its toll on me. I usually get up when Sean leaves for work around 7 am and spend the morning getting things done and working on homework. But for the last few days I have been going back to bed and sleeping the morning away, meaning that I have to find time to rush through my homework later in the day whenever I have a break between classes and such...sigh. I need to get my rear in gear because the semester is coming to an end and I really want to finish strong!

Wore my new purple tights today!!! They look a little dark, so you can't really tell how purple they are in the pictures-but man I'm pretty excited! hahaha

Just a short post today :) I have some article reviews due this evening :P


Psalm 4:1
Answer me when I call to you,
my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

Just remember this verse when you are stressing about something in your life-whether it's something as minute as homework, or something larger-God will give you relief! Just hold out and have faith and keep on loving :):) God loves you!
God Bless,
KJA


















Wearing:
Hat-Gifted from my sister :)
Scarf- Walmart
Top-Free at the flea market-thrifted
Skirt- Maurices ages ago
Tights- Walmart
Flats- Savers-thrifted

3 comments:

Jilliebeanie said...

Purple tights are Walmart, huh? Good to know. This is one color missing from my collection.

Cute outfit - love the hat!

Orchid Grey said...

thanks for the heads up on the tights, i'll have to check out walmart. great outfit!

Morgan Jordan said...

You're adorable. Love the scarf!

Following you. :) www.stylocrat.blogspot.com