Friday, November 19, 2010

Busy as a Bee!

Alrighty, I'm going to keep this brief because I am on my way out the door!
You guys, I am so excited. This weekend is our family's Thanksgiving so I get to see so many people! My sister, nephews, parents, my favorite girlies whom I used to babysit, my bestie-I am pretty much looking forward to cramming in as much as I possibly can!
So I've got my baking done, my laundry done, all of the dishes done, the kitchen clean, garbages out, all packed and now I'm ready to go! And all before noon! Whew....
Hope you all have a splendid weekend and I will be back on Monday with a post for you all :D!!

God Bless,
KJA

I adore this verse, it has so much truth to it :)
1 Peter 3:9
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.




















Wearing:
Trench-vintage, rummage sale
Skirt- Alco for a dollar!
Belt- Flea market, thrifted
Top- Dollar General
Shoes- Payless
Tights-Dollar Store

3 comments:

Alexandra Rose said...

AlCO YES!
:)
Way to represent. You look adorable!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Love the trench! I need one of those!

Unknown said...

I love your blog and the outfit!!!!!!

I'll follow you blog with google friends, if you want you can follow mine.

fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com