Sunday, January 1, 2012

Windy City?

There was no way I was going to step outside to take pictures today in this crazy wind. I would have blown away! My poor hubby spent all afternoon helping his brother move. Poor guys! I made it in and out of church, and then back to my home-but that was about all I was up for today. Until this evening when we went out to eat with Sean's dad, his brother and brother's wife, and their friend. Man was it cold outside! I've gotten used to this nice mild weather, and now we're in for some real SD winter...oh joy.

Sean is going to start running sound at our church every once in a while. This means that for the next few weeks as he is learning the system we need to be to church an hour earlier than normal. This means that I am super tired this evening and definitely ready for bed early!



















Have a great night all you lovelies! :) I'm off to dreamland shortly...
God Bless,
KJA


1 Peter 1:3-4
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you




Wearing:
Locket-From my mama :)
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Jacket-Vintage, thrifted
Skirt-Vintage
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target
Bag-Coach, vintage

No comments: