Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow

Here is what I wore to school today-yay for casual Friday's!





What an insane week it has been. As far as teaching goes, this has been the most trying week so far. I think it's the recent dumping of snow we've gotten this week. Too many indoor recesses make children have an incredible amount of pent up energy that only a 'counting by two's' rap can fix. Lot's of energy in a first grade classroom! It's not only all of the pent up energy, but my students seem to have a knack for injuring themselves as well. Lot's of icepacks, bandaids, and trips to the office for tummy-aches this week. I had a boy today who stabbed himself in the eye with the point of his pencil during the spelling test (how that happened I will never know). Luckily he hit the in the corner of his eyelid, and not in his actual eye- because he poked himself so hard he was bleeding! Oh, those kiddos.

I also was in a small accident on Tuesday. I beat up my front end a little bit, but that was all. I didn't get hurt, and that's what matters! The weather was so bad and it was dark out at 7 in the morning, so the conditions were not in my favor. It was the first time I was in an accident so I was completely terrified. Now I'm scared to drive to work. We got a whole lot more snow today so I drove about 10 miles an hour the whole way to school. I drove 25 miles an hour on the interstate...bah winter, go away!

Alright, enough complaining. The snow IS beautiful, and it's the weekend- So how can I complain about that?!

Have a lovely weekend my friends :)
God Bless,
KJA

James 1:2-3
Dear brothers and sisters,when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.























Wearing:
Top-Vintage
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's

No comments: