Friday, January 27, 2012

Menswear and Flowers

I dressed up with a fake mustache and a man blazer today for my kiddos. I've been teaching our unit on coins and money and to end the lesson I did a final fun activity. I got some cheap little pencils, stickers, and smarties candy and opened up a general store! I called it "Bob's General Store" and pretended to be 'Mrs. Aman's Uncle Bob'. The kids just went crazy-they loved it so much! It was a blast. They each had 25 cents in fake money and had to come and count out how much they needed for what they wanted to buy. I would definitely do this lesson again! I always remember the things we did as kids that really helped me to learn and it was always these fun projects. I wanted to make sure my students had something to remember!


















God Bless and have a wonderful evening!
KJA

Jeremiah 1:4-5 “The word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.”





Wearing:
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Sweater/tank-Thrifted
Jeans-NY and Company
Shoes-Vintage, thrifted for a dollar!
Blazer-Thrifted for a dollar!

2 comments:

ROCIO said...

Love the blouse!
xx, Rocio :)

Vanessa said...

It's really cute how you rolled your jeans, and I love the shoes so much. (Also, that hat in your header is so so so great.!)