Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This Weather, I Likes It

Seriously, these 60 degree days in January? I could get used to them. I will take an 80 degree difference as compared to last year ANY WINTER OF MY LIFE.

So, today was one of those days. We began having college courses again today. We started two new classes sitting in a chair for 8 hours straight listening to lectures on education. Riveting, let me tell you. When I got home I got a call from 1-800 contacts telling me that they cancelled my order because apparently my prescription expired in December so they cannot send me contacts unless I go get another eye exam. Bah, I was pretty upset. I'm on my last pair and I don't really have time for silly things like appointments right now. And since when was in a federal law that I can't get contacts without an exam? Next time I buy them I'm gonna buy like a three year supply so I won't run out! :P

That's about it for today. I'm off to do more homework!
God Bless,
KJA


Matthew 6:19-21
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.





























Wearing
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Blazer-Vintage, thrifted via Ragstock
Skirt-Vintage
Tights-Gifted to me by my lovely sister
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's
Bag-Vintage Coach, thrifted

1 comment:

Marisa Noelle said...

I couldn't agree more...60 degrees vs. the negative 4 we had last year....I'll take warm weather any day. Gorgeous outfit...I actually thought it was a dress at first..the little pussy bow collar on your blouse is dear!!