Thursday, January 19, 2012

At Week's End

I know, I know. Bad blogger. I haven't posted all week long! It has been one crazy week. I've had meeting after meeting all week, school, class, homework, dealing with the aftermath of a small fender bender I was in on Tuesday ( I was one of four people involved in the accident).
I haven't had much time for pictures. Also, it was -7 degrees out today. Not including windchill. I don't think I can subject my poor camera to that!
But after perusing pinterest, here are a few photos that caught my eye for some winter inspiration. I'm loving the cute hats and warm winter fur!









Back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow, I promise :)
God Bless!
KJA

Matthew 7:12

Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.

No comments: