Saturday, January 21, 2012

Velvet

It was a fun day today! I got up and made tortillas with ham and eggs for breakfast. Then I attempted to do some homework, but didn't really succeed. This afternoon Sean and I met some friends at a local coffee shop to catch up on life. It was a good time! Now I'm back to writing lesson plans-oh sooo many lesson plans.

Have a great night!
God Bless,
KJA


Psalm 42:8
But each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life.




































Wearing:
Hat-Vintage, gifted to me by my lovely friend Rachelle!
Bag-Vintage Coach
Dress-Found it in my sister's old closet-still had the tags on it from who knows how many years ago!
Cardigan-Macy's
Tights-Walmart
Socks-Vintage
Shoes-Vera Wang, Kohl's
Necklace-Vintage, thrifted
Copper ring-Street vendor in Seattle

Beaded ring-Street vendor in Canada (apparently when I travel, I buy rings?)

No comments: