Friday, January 13, 2012

You Look Fancy

I left the house this morning in jeans, glasses, and unwashed hair in a ponytail (obviously not feeling the best). When my students came in they said, "Why do you look so fancy?" "Ya! Mrs. Aman you look pretty!" Bahahaha-this is why I work in first grade-love these kids. My day was instantly more awesome after that :D
That is all :) Onto a weekend filled with homework! Although I did just find out that one of my classes which I thought I had to take this semester had a name change-it turns out I've already taken it! So I am down to only three classes and student teaching this semester! How awesome is that? God is good, I'm telling ya.

God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 57:10
For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.




















Wearing:
Scarf-Vintage
Sweater-Thrifted for my hubby, but he thinks it's itchy :) So it is mine now!
Jeans-Old Navy, thrifted
Shoes-Target

No comments: