Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe another year has come and gone. To be honest, I'm not even sure where most of it went. We began the year in a new apartment in a new city, moving just before Christmas. I am not a very organized person, so the month of January was basically spent unpacking and becoming acclimated with our new surroundings. The next few months were spent working at Macy's and taking an online class in preparation for beginning my teaching residency which started last fall. Most of the summer was a blur. I know there were lots of weddings and I got to spend a week at camp with some of my favorite people in the world.

August was a whirlwind month, as I took a week long camping trip with my husband's family to Colorado and I also got to take a week long trip to Seattle with my sister to visit my aunt and uncle. It was my very first time on a plane! That was the most traveling I have ever done in my life, not to mention I got to see some beautiful mountains, rainforest, and countryside. August was also when I started my teaching residency and the past few months since then have been enveloped in that adventure-simply trying my hardest to get my schooling finished so that I can graduate in May and check school off of my list!

I've been glad to have this blog as some sort of a creative outlet for me. I think without it I would have probably wasted away in a pool of homework and housework. I'm also grateful that I have a chronicled way to look back on my day to day life to relive all of the good memories I made in 2011. I would have a tendency to forget the little things if not for some way to remember them.

God is so good and He has brought me through another stage of my life thus far. I trust Him in all of my endeavors and am so thankful for each opportunity afforded to me in my life. Without His guidance I would be so lost, but with Him I have so much hope and happiness! I know that 2012 will hold so many exciting adventures, including graduation and looking for employment! I trust the Lord that He will provide for me through all of these changes and can't wait to find out what is in store for me and my husband in this coming year. Here's to the New Year! :D

God Bless,
KJA



2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.




Here are my favorite outfits from this past year :)





































No comments: