Friday, December 9, 2011

One Semester Down!!!

I'm kind of on cloud nine right now. I mean, besides having like six loads of laundry to do, a bunch of dishes, and some house cleaning....but I AM DONE WITH ONE SEMESTER OF MY RESIDENCY!!!!! Can you tell I'm a bit excited? I can't believe that this crazy, insanely busy semester has come to an end and that I will have unit plans and teaching work samples looming in my future...but until them I'm going to take the extra time I would have been working on homework to do some normal things...like bake or do crafting projects-maybe even see some actual FRIENDS for the first time in while!
I still have to be at my school until December 23rd, but as far as college classes go I am free until January 9th. Weeeee!

Since it was our last day of classes, we decided it was going to be ugly sweater day. Since I didn't have the time to really go shopping for an ugly sweater I had to borrow one of Sean's...so it doesn't have a hairy cat or big unicorn on it, but at least it was a large sweater? I don't know, I tried...lol!

















It is getting c-c-coooold out!



I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with NO WORRIES of homework for a couple of days (even though all of my residency cohort are already freaking out about next semester) I've decided I'm not going to think of next semester until it comes. There is simply no need.
God Bless!
KJA


John 15:5,8
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”



Wearing:
Sweater-Husband's
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Boots-Vera Wang-Kohl's
Necklace-Thrifted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually look just darling...it's a very cute oversized sweater! Would be adorable cuffed and belted over a skirt or dress. LOVE those boots...

I'm a MN girl (you're right it's COLD!) and I think it's been hard taking pics because the sun goes down so early nowadays...I'm not home from work til after dark!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com