Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Weekend

It was a fun, relaxing Christmas weekend spent with both sides of our family! I don't have much to say other than it's the little things that make spending time with family great. There was hot chocolate, pumpkin bread and driving around to look at Christmas lights. There were movies, unexpected visits and pictures. Great times!


This is what I wore to the Christmas church service on Sunday. You can't really tell in these photos, but my tights are green..I couldn't resist wearing red and green on Christmas! Sean called me 'Mrs. Claus' :)



























We took advantage of the after Christmas sales and bought some chocolatey treats for our movie watching! Mmmmmm :)






Hope you all had a blessed Christmas spent with family, friends, and SNOW! (We had no snow where I was, which was very odd for this time of year!)
God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 117

Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD.




Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Necklace- Vintage
Sweater-My grandmother's
Skirt-Target
Tights-DKNY, TJ Maxx
Shoes-Payless

2 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

So beautiful as always Katie!! I couldn't think of a more perfect ensemble for Christmas. Glad you had such a lovely day...sounds very similar to mine:) I wish you the very best this holiday season. Blessings!! xx Marisa

Midwest Muse said...

I love this so much! You look stunning in red and white! Your new hairstyles are off the charts, AMAZING. Seriously, want to teach me the ways?