Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shades of Blue and Pink

John 14:1-3
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

What a promise! It is one of my favorite verses. I wish I was more eloquent and could write down more of a devotional for my blog. I guess I just like to let the verses speak for themselves. The words on their own are so powerful and I don't really need to add anything to make them more so.











I feel as though I have so much to get done before the weekend comes. My break is turning into more of a workweek than I expected! Mainly because I am extremely behind from the two weeks when I was so sick. I'm up to my ears in laundry, dishes, schoolwork, errands...whew! I hope I can get what I need to get done for school before I have to go back next Tuesday.


I don't think I've taken these boots off of my feet since I bought them (except maybe to sleep). I just love how they look with everything! It's a good thing they're comfortable. I wore this to run some errands today, and just like yesterday-I didn't need a coat! I could certainly get used to this. It's madness.



























I hope you're all having a great week!
God Bless,
KJA





Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Blazer-Target
Skirt-Vintage
Tights-Walmart
Bag-Coach, vintage
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's

1 comment:

Marisa Noelle said...

Goodness, so beautiful...both the verse & the outfit:) I really have been loving all your color combinations lately. I've had weeks like that too and it feels overwhelming when there is so much to do in so little time...but God always gives strength and helps us pull through, I have learned:) Have a very happy New Year pretty lady!!!