Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rust and Cranberry

I got a little visit from my lovely sister this afternoon! We had some chili for lunch and then proceeded to run some errands around town. It was so gorgeous outside that I didn't even need to wear a coat! I can't believe this weather for December, it is so wonderful! I don't know that I have ever gone out without a coat after Christmas...it's craziness.










I received a Kohl's gift card for Christmas and I couldn't resist going shopping right away...it was burning a hole in my pocket! I really tried not to, but I ended up buying another pair of shoes...I couldn't help it! I found these awesome Vera Wang boots for under 20 dollars and I knew I had to get them. They are so comfy. I ran errands in them today, I've worn them around the house all day long...I just love them! I can't wait to pair them with my vintage dresses for church and even teaching.




















Have a lovely day! I hope the weather where you are is as gorgeous as it is here!
God Bless!
KJA

1 Peter 1:3-4
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you.





Wearing:
Brooch-Vintage, thrifted
Sweater-Vintage, It was my uncle's
Pants-Vintage, free from rummage sale
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's (bought with gift card)
Bag-Vintage Coach

No comments: