Monday, April 18, 2011

What's New?

Booo, I have to work tonight. It's another wet, dark day outside, but I'm cozy inside watching Pippi Longstocking. Oh the things I do to pass the time during the day while I wait to go to work!
I'm still loving these shoes. That's about all that's new today. Seriously, I lead an exciting life.
Maybe you should all comment and tell me about YOUR exciting adventures! What's been going on in your lives?
Love you all!
KJA

Romans 10:9-10
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.















Wearing:
Cardigan-Vintage, Rummage sale
Top-Vintage, Rummage sale
Shorts-Hand me down
Tights-DKNY, TJ Maxx
Shoes-Vera Wang, Kohl's

No comments: