Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring and Wool

This is going to be a short post because I have some major work to do for my residency! Today has been pretty great though-I just have to share some things! Sean and I got to sleep in, then have a little lunch with his parents. After that we went thrifting all afternoon! It was magical of course. We went to a few thrift stores, but none of them had vintage clothes. One of the last places we went was more on an antique store and they had the most beautiful vintage clothes and a whole rack of vintage furs! I scored this amazing coat there for only 8 dollars!! It's the most perfect coat. Sometimes I think that vintage clothes in my size are just drawn to me and it isn't fair because I can't buy them all! haha. I won't be able to wear this coat much longer as it is wool and the weather is warming up, so I had to make sure to photograph it today. Plus it went so well with what I was already wearing! Even though the weather is misty and dark (I love the rain :)) it isn't dampening my spirits! Good food, great shopping and amazing family(I can't wait for the circus tomorrow with my fam!)-what could be better than that? I even got to see my two beautiful young cousins, Hannah and Joelle. :)

Ok, homework time...:P
Love you all and have a happy Saturday!
God Bless,
KJA


Hebrews 10:24-25
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.






































Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Jeans-Shopko
Shoes-Thrifted, Maurices
Coat-Vintage, thrifted

No comments: