Friday, April 8, 2011

Comfy Weekend Preview

What a busy day! I've been doing laundry, packing (which for me is quite the endeavor as I have to plan out all of my outfits, of course, and I can get pretty crazy trying to make decisions...), shopping, cleaning, and visiting.
I went to Sean's office today because they got him ice cream cake for his birthday-can't turn that down! One of his coworkers said to Sean "Oh, I see you brought your hooker to work today" Like, WHAT?! I told him I was genuinely offended, and really? I've never seen a hooker wear a cardigan and oxfords...have you? He just said "hey, it's a compliment, you're pretty enough to be a hooker!" WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! Oh, people can be so weird sometimes.

Tonight Sean and I are going to his hometown to spend the weekend there for his birthday. I might even get to see my family if we all decide to go to the circus with my nephews!! I really hope so, because I love the circus!

Have a happy weekend :)
God Bless!
KJA

Oh well, I guess I can laugh about that hooker comment?
Genesis 34:31
But they replied, “Should he have treated our sister like a prostitute?”













Wearing:
Tank top-Dollar store
Cardigan-Shopko
Scarf-Booth at Lifelight Music Festival
Jeans-New York and Company
Shoes-Target

No comments: