Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Touch of the Fifties

Work today was absolutely CRAZY! It was definitely the busiest day that I've worked in the kids department. I didn't stop running all day long and boy am I beat! But I'm so looking forward to tonight-my sister is in town so she and I and Sean are going to hit a diner-I decided to go for some fifties touches with the shoes and pearls. I wore this shirt to work and just came home and changed into jeans and heels! So excited!! I may just have to get myself a purple cow while am at this lovely diner (that's ice cream and grape soda of course ;) ).

My sister should be here any minute so it's goodbye lovlies! Happy Saturday!
KJA


I miss singing :)
Psalm 108:1
My heart, O God, is steadfast; I will sing and make music with all my soul.
































Wearing:
Earrings- Forever 21
Top-Dollar Store
Jeans-Old Navy (thrifted)
Shoes-Payless

No comments: