Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tea Party for One

The wind and rain kept me indoors today for pictures-but it doesn't matter! I have this fancy new flash that I got as a birthday present and I love it! I'm still playing with it trying to figure out the best angles to use, but so far I love it for when it's necessary to take indoor shots! And my camera seems to be working alright now, so that makes me feel a lot better.

I had to work earlier today, but now I'm just in my cozies eating homemade scones and jam. I suppose I should do the dishes, but right now I'm just enjoying being lazy :)

Psalm 5:3
In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.














Here is my pretend hot chocolate. I definitely am planning on having the real stuff after I'm done blogging :)











Wearing:
Earrings-Walmart
Sweater-Sean's
Dress-Target
Leggings-Target
Scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely sister

No comments: