Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Feelin' Groovy

Sean took a few shots of me tonight after he got home from work, it was a little dark, but we worked with it! I drove the hour to campus again today for another meeting about my residency program. After the meeting I was able to catch up with some of my greatest friends from school, girls that were my roomies all throughout college! We talked for over four hours-just talking-and we probably could have talked for four more! We had so much to catch up on and I miss having girl time with those beautiful ladies! They make me laugh so hard and I definitely miss being roomies with them. My last semester, or even year, with them was so crazy and busy with wedding planning and classes that I feel like I didn't spend nearly enough time with them. I wish I would have spent more time with them and made even more memories! Oh, well where's a time machine when you need it right? I had so much fun today and I'm hoping to set up a girl's weekend with them sometime during the summer! Somehow, I didn't take any pics today...that makes me kind of sad. I think I'm not used to having a camera yet, so I don't pull it out to take photos. I need to work on that! I also have to work on homework though...sooo....Hope you all had a fantastic Tuesday!
God Bless,
KJA


I must confess, sometimes I steal the verse of the day from Bible Gateway's Website...:) Enjoy!

2 Corinthians 5:14-15
For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again







































I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to remix this shirt, with it's flowy shape and interesting fabric, but it turns out that it works just as well with flared jeans as it does with skinny jeans! And adding a belted scarf is just something I love to put into any outfit ;) haha. These shoes are also amazing. I wore them all day long, walking all across campus and running errands and my feet don't hurt a bit! Awesomeness...

Wearing:
Earrings-Vintage, Avon
Shirt-Vintage, Thrifted
Scarf-Vintage, Thrifted
Belt-Vintage, Thrifted
Pants-Shopko
Shoes-Target

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute, i love your scarf :)


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Kenziefaith said...

I love your shoes! This is such a cute outfit.