Monday, April 25, 2011

He is Risen!

What a glorious weekend! The sun peeked out on Sunday and it was such a beautiful way to remember the meaning of why we celebrate Easter! Christ died for us and rose again so that we can live and spend eternity in Heaven with Him someday. Isn't that great?
What a wonderful holiday to be able to spend with family- coloring eggs, playing outside with the nephews, taking pictures-ahhh bliss! Here are some photos from the weekend. On Saturday we colored some eggs! It has been years since I've colored some eggs on Easter and it was so much fun! On Sunday we took family pictures and played outside blowing bubbles and riding bikes and swinging-so much fun!

Here are just some random photos of me and the family! I will be posting outfits from the weekend throughout the week :)
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
God Bless,
KJA

1 Corinthians 15:3-4
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures












































1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Sean plays the violin?!
You ladies looked beautiful! I love it when you take your mother daughter pictures.