Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mentor Meet and Greet

For our residency program we had a sort of "speed-dating" meet and greet session with all of the teachers to decide who we were going to spend the duration of the school year with starting next fall. It was fun, but it was also exhausting. There were 14 teachers there and we were set up in chairs facing each other. We had four minutes to talk with each of them and then we had to rotate. We were all ready for a nap after all of that talking! Hopefully we find out soon who we will be paired up with. There was one teacher who I'm really praying that I get paired with. She teaches first grade (which is my ideal grade) and each of the students BLOG each morning!! How much of a perfect fit is that? *fingers crossed*
Anyway, that was the reason for the super-professional attire today. These heels are killer, but these pants are so long that I have to wear my highest heels!
Also, these pictures are taken with Sean's old camera because apparently my new one is acting up. I'm not happy about it. I've only had it for maybe two months! We're hoping that it just got overheated and when it cools down it will work alright...grrrrrr...

Well, it's nap time. Or cake time. You know, whatever.
God Bless!
KJA


Luke 9:23-24
Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.”



























Wearing:
Earrings-Gifted to me by my lovely sister :)
Blouse-Vintage
Pants-Thrifted, Savers. New York and Company
Jacket-Vintage, Ragstock
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

"It's nap time. Or cake time. You know, whatever."

Bwahaha! This resonates with my life.