Thursday, October 7, 2010

Running and me, we don't see eye to eye...

Whew. Ok I actually finally went for a run this morning. I left the house at 8:30 and drove to the walk/bike track around the town. It is a really nice track, and nice and wide so that bikers wouldn't have to worry about hitting anyone. The only drawback is that part of the track goes right by the wastewater treatment facility. I'm not exactly certain that that is good for the lungs. But I got through it. However, halfway through my run my head felt like it was going to explode. There was a weird pressure that I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I had to take off my sunglasses and my headphones to release some of the pressure and it was a LONG walk back to my car! This is why I hate exercising-it is always so painful! Or maybe I am just a wimp...I am definitely pulling out my bike tomorrow though!
Also, I've learned it's the little things in life that bring joy. Like soup. The good soup (Progresso) was on sale for 99 cents at the store and it is usually three dollars. I bought 14 cans. I like soup. I saved like 28 dollars on soup!!! Doesn't that just make you wanna go "YES WORLD! You knock my socks off!" I really really like soup.
Anywho...
Going to be on the go again this weekend, so I may not post until Monday night-but we'll see if I have a chance. I don't have classes Monday because it's Columbus day!! woooot!
Hope you're all having a good Thursday!
God Bless!
KJA

Proverbs 3:29 Do not plot harm against your neighbor, who lives trustfully near you.

If you haven't noticed, I'm going through the whole third chapter of Proverbs. I think Proverbs is just full of some amazing advice that we all need to take to heart and study!



























Wearing:
Earrings-Thrifted
Tee-Target
Cardigan-Target
Scarf-My mama found it for me :D:D I LOVE it!!
Shorts- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- Flea Market

No comments: