Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pics from the last couple of days

Here are some pictures I have taken in the last couple of busy days!
Friday I went to see a couple of really good friends who live about an hour away from me. It was great to talk with them and catch up and I wish I could have stayed and talked longer than the three and a half hours I was there :) But it was wunnerful! (wonderful...haha :) )
Then today (Saturday) Sean and I went and got me a new phone finally!! My old phone would hardly hold a charge for more than an hour-it was about three years old. So far I LOVE my new phone! It has a full keyboard on it which is great because I am horrible at texting...and the best part is that it was free! I usually stick with the free phones :)

Hope you're having a happy weekend!
God bless,
KJA


Proverbs 3:13-18
13 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom,
the man who gains understanding,
14 for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies;
nothing you desire can compare with her.
16 Long life is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
17 Her ways are pleasant ways,
and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life to those who embrace her;
those who lay hold of her will be blessed.













While Sean and I were waiting during a patch of road work, I saw this cooler which I assumed belonged to one of the workers...The colors are somewhat distorted in the pictures but it pretty much matched my shirt PERFECTLY. So of course I had to take a picture. I was very amused...:) I believe this shirt belonged to one of my uncles and comes from, where else? My grandmother's closet :D:D































No comments: