Monday, October 18, 2010

Small Praises

Here are some things I've loved about today:
1. Sleeping in
2. Granola
3. Class getting out early
4.Walking to the store in this glorious fall weather
5. My heels not giving me blisters
6. Sun (but not too much)
7. Finding out that salad stuff was on sale...then buying it...and eating it :) mmmmm
8. Coming home to a house that had been cleaned yesterday by the hubby
9. Croutons and spinach... and bacon salt :O
10. Having some free time sit and think about all the good things in my life given to me by God

And the day is only half over!
Praise God for small things everyday :D
God Bless
KJA


Deuteronomy 10:21- He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.
































Wearing:
Earrings- Claire's
Scarf- Gift from my sister
Belt- Flea market
Blouse- hand me down from my sister
Jeans- hand me down from my sister (NY and Company)
Shoes- Payless

No comments: