Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mold....

I had to film a video for my technology in education class today-we're making a PSA and ours was about parking! It only took about 45 minutes to film it, but then it took us two hours trying to figure out how to get it to play on our computers and we finally decided to give up and ask our professor on Tuesday...sigh. It was quite the dilemma.
On a side note, I'm pretty sure I accidentally ate mold today. I was putting jam on my banana bread (which is divine by the way) and when I licked the spoon off the jam it tasted almost fermented, so I checked the jar and there was mold on it!!!! BLEHHHHH. I kind of freaked out a little bit since I'm pretty sure that I am (undiagnosed) allergic to mold...So my mom told me to take some benadryl if my throat closed up-good advice!! :) It was depressing though because I had to throw out my banana bread and the jam wasn't even that old! Although it was homemade...
Ok enough ranting about my snacking woes...Nothing too special about the outfit today-I wanted to go for something really basic and not too flashy for our video-I didn't want to stand out from the two other girls in my group too much. But I love this top-it is super comfy and makes me feel good because it is more flattering than some of the other clothes I have. Plus it was beautiful outside, so this was a nice material to be wearing. Actually, I believe my beautiful mama picked it out for me when we were shopping! I was in the dressing room and she handed this to me and said "try this on!" So I did and it has been one of my favorite tops since I've bought it :) Thanks mama :)
Hope your week is going well!
Love you,
KJA


Psalm 119:9-10
How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.









I just had to capture this ridiculous little curl thing that my hair was doing today-I like to play with my hair, so I was twirling it around my finger all day and it just made this perfect little spiral! hahaha...made me laugh and I pretty much feel like I'm 6 :D






Wearing:
Earrings- Forever 21
Necklace- Alco
Top- Charlotte Russe
Jeans- NY and Company
Moccasin Wedges- Thrifted-I wear these all the time! Definitely gotten my money's worth...