Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ok, so I have this huge homework assignment due tonight...I don't know why I do this to myself. Maybe because our professor explains none of the assignments to us and I don't just inherently know how to use technology. I don't have a little technology Yoda in my head telling me how to make good google maps and link them to things. I mean really. At least I have a wonderful husband who works all day long and then comes home and helps me with MY work....
sigh.
Ok.
The weather was gorgeous again today. It was so gorgeous, that even though I am wearing the thinnest scarf possible, I still got hot walking to class! Anyways, I wanted to go for a bike ride today, but I had homework :P A person can't do anything fun when the weather is at its nicest because there are always other things going on! Oh well :)
Hope you're having a good week!
God bless,
KJA

Proverbs 3:25-26
25 Have no fear of sudden disaster
or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
26 for the LORD will be your confidence
and will keep your foot from being snared.




















Wearing:
Earrings- vendor
Scarf- From one of my formal dresses
Blouse- Maurices
Jeans- JC Penny
Shoes- Target
Belt- Flea market-I swear I wear this belt at least 4 times a week!!

No comments: