Sunday, October 24, 2010

Third time's the charm!

Just a quick post today :)
The hubby and I just went to church today and have since then spent the day on the couch watching the back to the future trilogy-I've never seen them, which apparently is a tragedy :P haha.
Of course I had to try out this dress one more time-It is so comfy and soft and it was really fun to see how many ways I could wear it in one weekend-with the changing weather and various events going on, I should try this every weekend! :):)

Church today was awesome! We had a guest speaker and he was just hilarious-what did you learn about in church today? :)

This is what we learned about:
2 Timothy 4: 16-17
At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them. But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth.

Sean and his best friend decided to match today. I bought Sean this sweater at the dollar store for 90 cents and he decided that his friend Jordan should have one just like it...aren't they cute?




































Wearing:
Earrings-Claire's
White shirt-Walmart
Dress-Walmart
Cardi-Target
Bag-Vintage-thrifted
Belt-Flea market
Socks-Dollar store
Shoes- Payless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tried out the socks with heels trend, but this time you have leggings underneath as well! Love it when people go that extra mile with fashion.

And your blog description is cool...although you can never have too many clothes... ;)

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/