Friday, October 22, 2010

Post Office

Oh what a loverly day. My hubby said that this was supposed to be the last nice day of the entire year-so I'm glad I was able to go outside and enjoy it a little bit by taking a walk to the post office (and to pay our electric bill!!) I saw some friends on the street and just enjoyed the glorious temps. And it wasn't even sunny --even better!!! :)

My children's theatre engagement for tomorrow was canceled so I finally have a saturday to be home with the hubby with nothing else going on-it's going to be wonderful. I'm so excited to be able to sleep in, be lazy, and (weather permitting) have a picnic! And it's even supposed to rain-can it get any better? I submit that it cannot! (heh heh)

Hopefully I will get to see some of my family within the next few days. My sister is very soon to be giving birth to my second (niece or nephew?) We don't know what she's having but I am sooo excited! I adore children and babies and the like-and it's even better that I get to babysit and play with them without having to be up all night with them-woohoo! Someday though it will happen for me-but hopefully not for a while :)

I have been watching old Disney Channel original movies in segments on youtube recently-is that weird? My sister got me started I swear! They never play the good ones anymore (not that I have tv) And so that is my only way of revisiting my tweenhood. Ahhh Disney Channel. I would still watch you if I had cable.

Hope you all had a great week and on to a fabulous weekend!
God Bless
KJA


Psalm 64:10
Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in him; let all the upright in heart praise him!



























Wearing:
Necklace- Alco
Rope Belt- Thrifted
Sweater- Maurices- rummage sale
Dress- Walmart
Shoes- flea market
Sunglasses- Walmart

ps: look for tomorrow-I will be doing a remix of this dress for the (forecasted) rainy weather!

No comments: