Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blockhead

I'm totally loving the weather lately. I wish it would stay warm and breezy like this forever! But I just heard on the radio this morning that we only have a couple more days of this and then it's going to get really chilly! Here's to big chunky scarves and sweaters!! (of which I have an abundance)

I've totally got blogger's block...I wish I could be like my sister, Jeni, who is such a great writer. She's filled up several journals of things in her life, and I'm still working on the Pooh bear journal that I got for my 9th? birthday. I guess I just don't know what to write that I think others would find interesting. Hopefully I'll get better with practice :) Until then...God bless!
KJA

ps: I totally bought Peanuts band aids the other day...there's even a comic on the box! Hubby was pretty excited, as he is a big Snoopy fan :)

Ecclesiastes 8:15
So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun.



































Wearing:
Earrings-Avon
Scarf- gift, courtesy of hubby's mom
Striped shirt-Thrifted
Blazer-Target-this is my old oral interp jacket that I used to perform in!
Belt- Thrifted
Jeans-Old Navy-thrifted
Shoes- Target
Bag-Vintage, thrifted

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Lookin' styln' today ;)

Unknown said...

You look great! Keep up the good work on your blog!

www.cvillefashion.com