Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweats

Ok, so not a typical post for me. I generally don't post my loungewear, but the hubs is playing video games and I'm bored so I thought I'd post today anyway! I had my children's theatre costume on for most of the day today and I got so cold performing outside that I just came home, took a looong shower, and put some sweats on :) The pants are Sean's...I admit it...sooooo comfy.

Children's theatre (apart from it being really cold) was kind of a blast today. The kids were super adorable and I loved watching them participate and laugh at everything we did. One of the groups we had was super rowdy and bold and came onto the stage during the performance so I had to take them to their seat...haha. And (we're doing the three little pigs) when the wolf gets pushed to the ground there were two boys that kept screaming "the wolf died! he's dead!" over and over...it was amusing. We had a great turnout as far as numbers too, so that was great. But I'm glad to be out of the freezing wind! Then it was time for some Micky D's (we had a coupon :) ) And now I'm full, and warm, and alllll happy-like. And comfy. Yay sweats!!
God Bless :)
KJA


Psalm 119:41
May your unfailing love come to me, O LORD, your salvation according to your promise.















Wearing:
Shirt- Rummage sale for a quarter
Pants- Sean's :)
Shoes- Flea market
Coat- Walmart

No comments: